For the first time in Egypt and in MENA Region, the European Energy Manager “EUREM” training will be provided starting Mar. 24th, in frame of cooperation between the Industrial Council for Technology and Innovation/ Egypt National Cleaner Production Center (ENCPC) and the German-Arab Chamber of Industry & Commerce (GACIC). The training will take place weekly on Saturdays & Sundays from 8 a.m. till 5 p.m. (http://eg.eurem.net/display/EUREMEG/Calender
) at our premises.
Usually the training is held extra-occupational and consists of the three following elements: face-to-face teaching (160 teaching units, 45 min each), self-learning and energy concept (80 teaching units in total). During the courses the participants acquire the theoretical knowledge which they may then use for the first time in practice while creating their energy concept.
The subject matter comprises two areas: engineering and management. Almost any energy relevant application in a company is part of the training. Of course, the subject matter is constantly adapted to the changing basic conditions.
Please note that the training will focus on the following:
1. Energy engineering, energy trade
2. Energy management systems, data acquisition and analysis, monitoring
3. Process and load management
4. Efficiency management and project management
5. Energy efficient buildings (residential and Non-residential/industrial)
6. Air-condition and ventilation, refrigeration
7. Thermal engineering, process heat
8. Electric drives compressed air, lighting, Green IT
9. Combined heat and power
10. Geothermal energy, biomass and biogas, solar technology